terça-feira, 4 de agosto de 2020

Nicktoons Dimensional Collision Madness! Ch. 38

Special thanks to MrAnimatedToon and chimafan1 for additional dialogue and to CoyoteRom and BoglinAbbey for the characters Semira, William, Noelle, Bram, Deka, Nazarie, Jessika and Catrina.

Chapter 38: Together as One Team!

Back in Volcano Island, Shelley could feel something.

“What’s wrong, Wise Old Crab?” April asked.

“He has got them...” The Wise Old Crab replied.

“That’s right. Alzarax has gotten your friends in deep peril.” The Wise Old Crab explained.

His comments made the heroes slightly upset.

“Oh, that humongous brute!” Cad hollered.

“My best fry cook cannot lose this way!” Mr. Krabs hollered.

“I’m sure he can.” Squidward said.

“That little square dude will keep on going!” Sandy hollered.

“June Bailey won’t lose!” Greta hollered.

“We’ll have faith in her!” Boomer, Steve, Gus and Cooper hollered in unison.

“And the others!” Semira, William, Noelle, Bram, Deka, Nazarie, Jessika and Catrina hollered in unison.

Sam stepped forward.

“I...I refuse to believe that. As long as we fight...and as long as Danny and the others make a comeback, we won’t lose!” Sam said.

“We still have that big Excarder to finish.” Tucker said.

“Then let’s bring it home! For our friends!” Jeera hollered.

“Let’s get the tank and blow this big thing up!” Grandpa Phil hollered.

“SKREEEEOOOOONKK!!!” [REPTAR KILL BIG BAD EXCARDER!!!] Reptar roared.

Therefore, the other heroes went bent on destroying the giant Excarder. In the underground, the Loud parents, the Casagrandes, the McBrides, the Changs, Lincoln’s schoolmates, the Fox quintuplets, Chunk and Sam Sharp’s bandmates put their finishing touches into the explosives required to at least neutralize the ginormous Excarder, allowing the other Nicktoons to put it out of its misery.

“This should do it.” George said.

“Come on, George! We did what we could do enough!” Ruth hollered.

“Everybody... SCRAM!!!” Rita hollered, as the entire Royal Woods/Great Lakes City gang stormed off to safety and detonated the explosives with their remote controls to cause the giant Excarder stumble and fall in the pit hard.

Meanwhile, back in Nano Space, the main heroes have fallen in a deep pit of despair.

“He’s...too...powerful...” Jimmy said.

“He’s surely strong...” Danny said.

“No matter how much we try, he’s one step ahead...” Timmy said.

“He’s unstoppable...” Tak said.

“The feeling of losing...I’ve never felt before...” SpongeBob said.

“Me neither...” Patrick said.

“Does this mean we’ve lost?” Korra asked.

“Has he won...?” Leonardo asked.

“It can’t be...” Donatello replied.

“All of our work...for nothing...” Raphael explained.

“And now, he’s still moving forward to destroy the multiverse.” Michelangelo explained.

“We’ve failed our friends...our family...our loved ones...” Arnold said, tear-eyed.

“At least, we’ll suffer together for eternity, football-head...” Helga commented, tear-eyed as well.

“There’s just one thing I fear: failure...” Lincoln said.

“It’s literally terrible... Our whole future has gotten its days numbered and our power is fading away... It’s too much pressure... We’re blowing everything we hold the dearest...” Lori said, tear-eyed.

“I’m melting... I’m melting... Oh, what a world... what a world...” Leni said, breaking down in tears.

“It’s over now the music of the night...” Luna said, as though she was going to cry.

“Everybody’s a critic...” Luan said.

“Who am I kidding...? I have no idea of what I’m doing... And now I’m probably the laughing stock of the multiverse because he’s always on the top... I deserve this after being a jerk to my poor brother just because I’ve lost one baseball match...” Lynn said, as though she was also going to cry.

“Down once more to the dungeon of my black despair... Down we plunge to the prison of my mind... Down that path into darkness deep as hell...” Lucy said.

“I want my mommy...” Lana whimpered.

“I want her more...” Lola cried.

“Am I out of order...? This whole war is out of order...” Lisa commented.

“There has to be a way...” Jenny said.

“One way to pull it off...” June Bailey said.

“It’s no use. It’s over for us.” El Tigre explained.

“Cat, I feel... tired. Need nap... now.” Dog said.

“Today... is a extremely fateful one...” Rocko commented.

“Oh... the pain... the suffering...” Ren said.

“I don’t like any of this...” Stimpy said.

“We’re so KaBlammed...” June said.

“Let’s just face reality...” Henry said.

“I’ve become bad luck again...” Hap said.

“Darwin... Donnie... Debbie... I’m so sorry...” Eliza said.

“I just wanted my family to stay with me forever...” Tommy Pickles said.

“There’s no point in moving forward.” Harvey explained.

“We’ve lost...” Harpy said.

“He won...” Penny said.

“It’ll take more than an oversized eraser to save me from this torment...” Snap commented.

“Cartoons are now a dying art...” Rudy said.

“I don’t feel so good... I don’t wanna go...” Mighty Mouse said.

“I wonder how is to die like a grilled hot dog...” Pinky said.

“Is this over?” Seventeen asked.

“Please, don’t say it.” Malachi replied.

“I’ll never eat zucchini casserole again...” Olly commented.

“We’re doomed...” Saraline said.

“We were so close to winning...” Ansi said.

“I’m sure the Gromble will give me a big F if he sees this...” Ickis said.

“I’m certain that nothing could change. And this is coming from an irken who’s still bent on destroying Earth.” Zim explained.

“Sorry... I only cry at weddings...” Norbert said.

“Mother of mercy, is this the end of Muscular Beaver?” Dagget asked.

“No! It’s not over! As long as there are worlds to be saved, we can’t lose to Alzarax!” Jimmy hollered, clutching his fists.

The heroes were inspired by Jimmy’s words.

“Timmy, do you remember when we first met?” Jimmy asked.

“Of course.” Timmy replied.

“It was just like yesterday.” Wanda said.

“Good times. Good times.” Cosmo said.

A flashback depicting Jimmy and Timmy meeting each other and visiting each other’s worlds was shown.

“Then, after that, we met Danny and SpongeBob. That’s where we formed a team.” Jimmy explained.

“Oh yeah!” SpongeBob hollered.

“I could never forget that.” Danny explained.

A flashback showing Jimmy, Timmy, Danny and SpongeBob working together was shown.

“Then, not too long ago, Patrick, Sandy, Sam, Tak and even Zim joined our ranks.” SpongeBob explained.

“Right! Best moments of my life!” Patrick hollered.

“It was incredible.” Tak said.

A flashback showing the team battle the Mawgu, the Toybots and the Morphoids was shown.

“Finally, we met a bunch of new friends in this new fight.” Jimmy explained.

“You’re right on that one.” Korra said.

“Someone still has to look at the bright side.” Arnold said.

“We can still come through.” Jenny said.

“A wallaby’s gotta do what a wallaby’s gotta do.” Rocko said.

“My luck hasn’t still left me after all.” Hap said.

“Remember the anthem of the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen.” Stimpy said.

“I’ve got my brother, sister and pet chimp to save.” Eliza said.

“If you need me, I’ll be bringing Alzarax’s head home tonight!” Lynn hollered.

“Sounds like it’s going to be fun!” Lincoln hollered.

“Hey dudes, I’m ready to take on Alzarax!” Luna hollered.

“Hey Luna, is Lynn your partner?” Leni asked.

“Yeah! She helped me kick some Excarder anus back. Plus, the Heroic Extreme can perform all abilities as we press the quantum plate together.” Luna replied.

“Well, I hope you guys have fun!” Luan hollered.

“Hey, can I give you some feedback about this?” Lynn asked.

“Sure thing. I heard that hero teams have cool names. Do you have one?” Luna asked.

“Sure do. We are...” Lynn replied.

“Lynnsanity and Lunatic!!! Yeahhhh!!!” Lynn and Luna hollered in unison.

“We won’t let Alzarax have his way!” Jimmy hollered.

Then, a bright light surrounded the heroes who regained consciousness.

“We’re back...” Danny said.

Heroic Extreme’s neon red eyes became gold as he was successfully rebooted and also donned a white cape.

“Heroic Extreme has become some sort of a superhero. By our wishes.” Tak explained.

“Alzarax!” Jimmy hollered.

“You’re going for more?” Alzarax asked, turning around as he sees Heroic Extreme and the heroes still standing.

“We’ll do something NOT nice!” Rocko replied.

“Allow me to show you the true meaning of fear!” Ickis hollered.

“Wait till Snap gets a load of you!” Rudy hollered.

“I’m gonna make an offer you can’t refuse!” Lola hollered.

“Are you laughing? Are you laughing at me?” Luan asked.

“I’m not a force to be reckoned with!” Eliza hollered.

“I’m a-fix in’ to kick your asp!” Pinky hollered.

“The fight is not over yet!” Timmy hollered.

“Far from it!” The Nicktoons hollered in unison.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário